Owing to the global restrictions on travel, no cross border retreats will take place in 2021.
Dolphin Delight Retreats
The Dolphin Delight retreat is structured as follows:
- 8.30 am collect those not staying at de Charmoy at King Shaka Airport
- 9:00 am – Travel to Farazela/Kosi Bay border post (approx 6 hours) in an airconditioned bus with trailer
- Transfer to Ponta do Ouro (over the sandy dune roads!)
- Accommodation (shared or single) in small family owned lodge with pool – 6 nights
- Daily Brunch (after early morning dolphin trips) and dinner
- Daily Nia class or Group TRE (tension and trauma releasing exercises) or yoga (all optional)
- Daily meditation/contemplation time (optional)
- A gentle and deeply relaxing Sound Journey with Courtney Ward, “dolphin whisperer” from Ponta Malongane
- Informative talks and video shows on dolphins
- 3 Dolphin “surfaris” into the bay with interactive dolphin swims (remember, these are wild animals and interactions are at their discretion)
- Plenty of free time to walk the long beach, sit quietly and journal, swim, climb to the lighthouse, enjoy cocktails or just have fun under an African sun!
Airfares to Durban, optional stayover at de Charmoy Guesthouse night before we depart for the border, (just 10 mins from King Shaka Airport), drinks, additional meals, staff tips, hire of snorkelling kit, optional trip to the Sunset Bar in Ponta Malongane, additional dolphin swims if requested.